Phew! Exams are finally over - time to celebrate!!! Anyway, Today was really tiring but fun, LoL. Natalie, Sarah and I met up in school at 8 am - 8 am OK! So early :S ... Anyway, Natalie's applying for NUShs and she so not confident that she'll get in. I think she will because for one, her PSLE score is higher than mine and she is so talented :P. Back to today. We went to watch the White Chicks and it is without a doubt the most hilarious show I have ever seen! I really recommend it :D.
Yesterday, Sarah, Georgina, Genevieve and I went to Natalie's house and I - so smartly *rolls eyes* - threw an orange jelly-like blob out the window and Nat and Sarah had to go and get it. Technically, we were tresspassing but whatever. Oops, I'm at my cousins' house and I need to go home now. Wait for the next update to find out what happen. *laughs*
12:50 AM